Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Home

“To be happy at home is the ultimate result of all ambition, the end to which every enterprise and labour tends…”

IMG_2428

NYC-Bryant Park, September 2012

Brian and I just enjoyed a very beautiful and wonderful time in NYC.  It was a retreat that led to many reminders of how very precious the gift of our home, family, and sweet children are.   I realized for the millionth time how quickly the time passes and how fleeting today is.  I am thankful I love a God who is constantly drawing me back to Him so patiently and lovingly.  I am grateful He draws me to my earthly home, filled with so much love and happiness, and that He will ultimately bring me to my heavenly home one very joyful day!

Joshua, 4 years old

IMG_2407

Mary Claire, almost 18 months old

IMG_4623

IMG_4685

IMG_4650

IMG_4655

No comments: